Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmastiiiiiime! :)

Photo from Photobucket.com :)
  It's that time again! That time that brings happiness and joy to almost everyone around!...especially kids. CHRISTMASTIIIIIIIME!..and my birthday :) I can't even come close to explaining how much I love Christmas. Everything about it just puts me in a good mood. The tree, the lights, the snow, the cold, the presents, the food, and most importantly the family! :) So much amazingness is put into one month, and it's PERFECT. Hopefully this weekend we'll be putting up the Christmas lights, and tree :) I'm so excited. I remember when I was little I tried to make a Secret Plan on how to capture Santa on film. I hid under the tree with my little camera, and used cookies and milk as bait... unfortunately I fell asleep... Once again he escaped me! Santa is a ninja in case anyone was wondering. Anyway, I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas. Have fun! But make sure you remember your family. Take some time to forget about the presents and the tree and alllll of the material things, and just be thankful for them. That's what Christmas is about. Too many people forget that. Enjoy Christmastime! It only comes once a year!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to forget about presents. I think sometimes we get too caught up in the idea of getting than spending the time we have with our families. It's good to have a small reality check every once in a while. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the best part is spendin time with fam and friends like really i always got funneh stories cuz my fam iz crazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas time is the Best period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is awesome an christmas is really cool

    ReplyDelete