Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow! :)

Photo courtesy of Photobucket.com :)


 I love snow! I love pretty snow. That disgusting slush you see after the snow starts to melt is gross. But fresh snow that makes the trees look white and my windows frost up.... THAT is amazing snow :) And has anyone ever noticed that snow has a smell? Seriously. The world smells different when it snows. You may disagree, but I'm just saying... it does. Ahhh! I can't wait for the first giant amount of snow. This year I plan on making one of the most epic snowmen ever. Pictures will be taken. And I am also planning on making a fort completely out of snow, so hopefully we get more than we have right now. Oh how I loooooove winter! :)

4 comments:

  1. Well thanks a lot, Alyssa. We got your snow. Haha. I hope you're enjoying it. I'm not. My feet get wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got your snow and we're supposed to be getting TONS more this week. Just in time for your birthday, actually. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we ended up with to much snow and not enough snow days off of school

    ReplyDelete