Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Living Here Is It's Own Kind of Comfortable."

Yes, it's a star-bell.
I was born in Phoenix, Arizona and lived there until I was about four. Then we moved to a small town in Tennessee, and loved it there. But times change, and along with time, people change as well, so we packed up and moved to good ol' Illinois. People often ask me how I like the "country life". To tell you the truth, I love it. There's so much simplicity here. From bonfires to Friday night football games, everyone is so close and tight-knit. You don't have to be rich or good looking. You have your own place. And certain people just fit with you there. I've made friends that are only born and raised in the country. They're one of a kind. You don't have to try to be someone you're not. Everything is laid back... And because of that, I love my life here. The simple things are what makes life in the country so beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. This is what I think the theme of the year book should be. You read my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description of the awesome country life all of us in Farmstrong live in. And the light makes the picture pop. amazazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you totally read my mind! I agree that it's awesome here. It's completely chill and you don't have to worry about the random stuff you would in a city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well-said, Alyssa! Rural living is for people who are aware of what really matters: other people, the earth, and being themselves.

    ReplyDelete