Friday, September 17, 2010

New Life

Two baby leaves :)
So lately I've been thinking a lot about family. My sister recently announced that she and her husband are expecting another baby! :) When she told me, I (of course) completely lost all composure and freaked out. I was so happy to hear this because I love my family. Every last one of them. And adding onto the family is just another reason to be thankful for life in and of itself. I realize that many people, including myself, can have some rocky moments at times. They can be as simple as a small argument, or as difficult as the loss of a loved one. But I believe that you should be thankful for every single day you are given on this earth, and cherish what and who you have. Your family will be there for you through think and thin. And though you may have your disagreements at times, they will always love you.

3 comments:

  1. As Bruce Almighty said..."b-e-a-utiful" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Family is soo soo important. It's taken me a very long time to fully understand and appreciate mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this photo. and i love babies.

    ReplyDelete